Commercial kitchen space in Minneapolis area available for lease; primarily evenings, nights, and early mornings. Licensed by Anoka County and the City of Spring Lake Park.
III. Overview of Services Provided.
A. Binji’s Nack, an inspected and fully-licensed Food & Beverage facility located in Spring Lake Park, agrees to provide User access to and use of its kitchen Café space, including use for the production of User’s products and storage of products, as agreed upon.
B. The Binji’s Nack Café consists of a dedicated commercial kitchen space and a 24-hour operation.
C. Binji’s Nack Cafe features, equipment and small wares provided shall include, but not be limited to:
• 24-hour access with entry
• Building security with cameras
• Public parking lot
• Online scheduling
• Monthly invoicing, as available.
• Use of the following equipment:
- 6-burner range with convection oven
- Stacked convection ovens when it becomes available.
- Deep fryer, when it becomes available.
- Commercially approved mixer
- Commercially approved dough ball maker
- Walk-In refrigerator
- Walk-In freezers
- Prep counters
- Double washing sinks.
- And many more…
• Products provided:
- Automatic commercial undercounter dishwasher
- Triple sink sanitation chemicals
- Garbage liners
- Hand soap
- Vegetable sinks
- Portable oven
- Meat Slicer,
- Vegetable cutter
• Dry storage space for User’s small wares and utensils,
• Garbage, recycling and grease pick-up, dumping grey water, electricity, water and gas
• Wi-Fi access / Network:
Binji’s Nack Pricing: Hours Per Month Rate
51- 99 $19.99
100 -160 $14.99
7777 Hwy 65 NE, Suite B3, Minneapolis, MN 55432, USA
Accepted Business Stages
- Pre-venture (idea phase, limited sales)
Accepted Business Types
- Food Truck / Mobile Vendor
See other kitchens in Minneapolis, MN.
Is this your kitchen?
Let us know about any information you want to change.