Venturepark Labs (formally District Ventures Kitchen) is a non-profit organization that helps Canadian entrepreneurs commercialize food innovation at our production facility in Toronto, and through nationwide support and mentorship programs.
From recipe development to national distribution, from cooking facilities to communications strategies — if you have the vision, Venturepark Labs can help put your food on Canada’s tables.
We know you can stand the heat, but do you crave it? Our shared production space offers four specially designed commercial kitchens plus ancillary facilities to meet the needs of any start-up food producer:
- Commercial bakery
- Packaging line
- Wash down room
- Soups and sauces kitchen
- Salads and condiments kitchen
- Ready-prepared meals kitchen
- Catering and food truck kitchen
Private production space:
Ready to launch, but not ready to buy a building? Our private commercial kitchens give you everything you need to grow your business:
- Eight private commercial kitchens
- Conference rooms and meeting spaces
- 24/7 access
- On-site storage with shipping and receiving
- Members must be incorporated (federally or provincially)
- Members must always supply and maintain product liability insurance to the
value of $2M per occurrence.
- Members must complete orientation before accessing the kitchen.
Hourly rentals range from $35/ hr to $50/ hr
Dedicated accelerator units are available for one-year agreements.
76 Densley Avenue, Toronto, ON M6M 2R3, CANADA
Accepted Business Stages
- Pre-venture (idea phase, limited sales)
See other kitchens in Toronto, ON.
Is this your kitchen?
Let us know about any information you want to change.