Nimbus is an innovative shared kitchen company on a mission to bring dark kitchens to the light. By combining hourly and long-term kitchen rentals with events programming, Nimbus allows businesses to launch their concepts, scale production, and nurture relationships with their customers with little risk and minimal capital commitment.
Nimbus is open 7 days a week, 6am-10pm.
Nimbus combines the flexibility of shared kitchens, the efficiency of ghost kitchens, and the hospitality of traditional restaurants under one roof. We offer:
- turn-key hourly kitchen rentals (includes certified kitchen stations, efficient equipment mixes, and frequent sanitization)
- customizable long-term kitchen rentals (kitchen design expertise, maintenance and inspections, delivery dispatch support, and more)
- engaging community and event spaces for rent (includes options for in-store dining, a photo-ready studio kitchen, curated events and tastings, cooking classes, dinner parties, private buy-outs, pop-up restaurants, and more)
- onsite storage space (includes dry storage, cold storage and frozen storage)
Our team maintains equipment and keeps the facilities sparkling clean.
Nimbus deluxe hourly kitchens in SoHo are $48/hr. Long-term kitchen rentals also available for a flat monthly fee.
Memberships require a commitment of 32 hrs/month for at least 3 months.
Special pricing for dedicated members, one-time users, and event space rentals available upon request.
Accepted Business Stages
- Pre-venture (idea phase, limited sales)
See other kitchens in New York, NY.
Is this your kitchen?
Let us know about any information you want to change.