Hello Seattle Caterers, Food Trucks, Delivery Businesses and Food Producers!!
Seattle Commissary Kitchen is a membership-based, shared commercial commissary kitchen business with **four locations** in the heart of the SoDo/Industrial District areas. Our kitchen is an ideal solution for overflow prep for restaurants, catering production, food truck production, wholesale production, delivery businesses and more! We have cooler/freezer space, open prep stations, and storage racks available. Our three locations are conveniently located near Restaurant Depot and Charlie's Produce. We are women-owned and committed to our kitchen member's success!
Our current rates are listed on our website.
Each Workstation Reservation Includes:
• One stainless Steel Prep Table with Under-Counter Shelf
• Utilities: Water, Electricity, Sewer
• Garbage, Recycling
• Free WiFi
• Filtered Water for Employees
• Load/in and Load/out Access
• Secured Facility (Alarm and Key Access)
• Break Room Access
• Use of Common Kitchen Equipment (Ovens, Stoves, Sinks, Carts, etc.)
Available to Add to your Reservation:
• Racks with a la carte pricing per rack (or per shelf if you need to)
• In-House Towel Service
Equipment Available at our location at our Marginal Kitchen:
• Walk-in Cooler Space
• Walk-in Freezer Space
• Natural Gas Double Deck Full Size Convections
• 40 Gallon Tilt Skillet
• Gas range with standard oven
• 40 Quart Mixer
• Auto-Chlor and ChemMark Dishwashing Systems
• 3-Compartment Sink (2)
• 2-Compartment Prep Sink
• Hand-washing Sinks
• Mop Sink
We are a membership-based, shared commissary kitchen and our monthly rates depend on how frequently you are reserving space in the kitchen. You can read more about our membership options on our website here: https://www.seattlecommissary.com/membership
4634 E Marginal Way S, Suite #E-120, Seattle, WA 98134, USA
Accepted Business Stages
- Pre-venture (idea phase, limited sales)
Accepted Business Types
- Food Truck / Mobile Vendor
Application Fee Amount
Equal to monthly fees
See other kitchens in Seattle, WA.
Is this your kitchen?
Let us know about any information you want to change.