Hello Seattle Caterers, Food Trucks, Delivery Businesses and Food Producers!!
Seattle Commissary Kitchen is a membership-based, shared commercial commissary kitchen business with **four locations** in the heart of the Sodo/Industrial District areas. Our kitchen is an ideal solution for overflow prep for restaurants, catering production, food truck production, wholesale production, delivery businesses and more! We have cooler/freezer space, open prep stations, and storage racks available. Our three locations are conveniently located near Restaurant Depot and Charlie's Produce. We are women-owned and committed to our kitchen member's success!
Our current rates are listed on our website.
Each Workstation Reservation Includes:
- One stainless Steel Prep Table w/Under-counter Shelf
- Utilities: Water, Electricity, Sewer
- Garbage, Recycling
- Free WiFi
- Filtered Water for Employees
- Load/in and Load/out Access
- Secured Facility (Key Access)
- Break Room Access
- Use of Common Kitchen Equipment (Ovens, Stoves, Sinks, Carts, etc.)
Available to Add to your Reservation:
- Racks with a la carte pricing per rack (or per shelf if you need to)
- In-House Towel Service
Equipment Available at our location at our International Kitchen:
- Walk-in Cooler Space
- Reach-in Freezers
- Natural Gas Double Deck Full Size Convection Ovens
- Steamer Oven
- Tilt Skillet
- Gas Ranges with Standard Oven
- Large Capacity Mixer
- ChemMark Dishwashing Systems
- 3-Compartment Sink
- Prep Sink
- Hand-washing Sinks
- Mop Sink
We offer two monthly membership plans, depending on your frequency of use and how often you need to schedule workstation time in the kitchen. You can read more about our membership plans on our website here: https://www.seattlecommissary.com/membership
3201 4th Avenue South, Suite B, Seattle, WA 98134, USA
Accepted Business Stages
- Pre-venture (idea phase, limited sales)
Accepted Business Types
- Food Truck / Mobile Vendor
Application Fee Amount
Equal to your monthly fees
See other kitchens in Seattle, WA.
Is this your kitchen?
Let us know about any information you want to change.