• 10 stainless steel and butcher block prep tables
• Dishwashing area
• Personal reach-in freezers/ fridge
• Baker's racks
• Deep fryer
• Double-stack convection ovens
• Dry storage
• 48” flat top griddle
• 36’’ range
• 30 qt mixer
• Robot Coupe
• 3-gallon High Volume Coffee Maker
• 400 lb. Ice Machine
COMMISSARY SERVICES INCLUDE:
• Use of our Health Department-approved kitchen
• Dishwashing facilities
• Recycling cooking oil, paper, cans, etc.
• Towel Service PERKS:
• Take out/ Curbside Pickup Services
• On-site marketing events for added sales
• Free Wi-fi
• Keyless door entry pad
Page 1 of 2
● TRD is a 24/7 kitchen
● TRD has 4 workstations and can support 4 groups maximum at any given time.
● All renters are required to schedule kitchen time on the calendar before coming in. ● Kitchen time can be scheduled on the google calendar
• 3-month contract to start.
• Month-to-month contract thereafter.
• 30-day notice required to terminate, per contract terms.
What We Need to Get Started:
• $1000 Security Deposit
• Current ServSafe Food Handler’s Certificates for all members of your group (per Agreement)
• Signed TRD Kitchen Facilities Use Agreement
• Photocopy of photo ID (driver’s license, state ID or passport)
• Proof of insurance, as outlined in the Agreement
• Tenant and Landlord agree that the following utilities are included in the monthly or hourly rate: Electricity, Natural Gas, Water/Sewer, and Trash Removal Service.
• Tenant and Landlord agree that the following basic kitchen cleaning supplies will be provided as part of the month or hourly rate: Paper towels, Toilet Paper, Hand Soap,
Scrub Sponges, Mop, Mop Bucket, Broom, Dustpan, trash bags, compost bags, dish soap, pan liners, towels
• Tenant and Landlord agree that use of the following equipment and supplies must be supplied by the tenant: foil, plastic wrap, pan liners, towels, aprons, all disposable supplies needed for your operations.
· The tenant agrees that the ice machine is only for use while in the kitchen. No resale of ice.
· The tenant must receive prior approval for any and all equipment and supplies used outside of
the agreed-upon supplies and equipment.
Access to TRD
• Your access code must not be shared outside your approved list of staff.
• If you have other staff, you have to give us their name and contact info first before giving them the code. All people must be properly trained on how to use codes and garage door
TRD Kitchen Membership Rates & Conditions
• Red ($21 per hour) 80-hour min./month + $60 Cleaning supplies fee
• Crimson ($25 per hour) 40-hour min./month+ $40 Cleaning supplies fee
• Ruby ($28 per hour) 20-hour min./month+ $30 Cleaning supplies fee
• Terra Cotta ($18 per hour) Off-peak Hours 10pm-5am 60-hour min./month+ $50 Cleaning supplies fee
DRY STORAGE, WALK-IN REFRIGERATOR, AND FREEZER STORAGE RATES:
• Metro Rack: $100/ month
• 2 Door Reach in: $150/ month
• 1 Door Freezer: $100/month
2925 ADELINE STREET, Emeryville, CA 94608, USA
See other kitchens in Emeryville, CA.
Is this your kitchen?
Let us know about any information you want to change.